Where to Report Child Abuse

When reporting child sexual abuse, certain states have local county level phone numbers while others have statewide numbers to use. Use the search field below to search for your county. If there is no phone number for the county you live in, search by your state to find the correct number report child sexual abuse.

Where to Report

National Hotlines

ChildHelp USA
National Child Abuse Hotline


Stop It Now Helpline


Darkness to Light

1-866-FOR-LIGHT (1-866-367-5444)